What's Happening at Book Harvest? No. 5
Updated: Aug 25
Welcome back to installment no. 5 of “What’s Happening at Book Harvest?” This month’s brainteaser gives a glimpse at our most recent whereabouts in the community, exciting upcoming events, and overall Book Harvest info. We encourage you and your families to search for hints using our new and improved website. When you’re finished, feel free to stick around and check out all of the amazing new updates. Now, grab a pencil and get to thinking!
P.S. Be on the lookout for answers in next month’s post or reach out to me at email@example.com. Happy Solving!
Complete it online here, or download the PDF.
Last month's answers:
3. Join us in welcoming three new members into our board of directors! Visit our leadership page to learn more about George, Mallory and Joe.
6. Looking for new ways to support to Book Harvest mission? Take a moment to browse our Amazon wishlist for titles you can send directly to our office.
7. Our very own Director of Advocacy, Mary Mathews was recently featured in the NY times! Her powerful letter to the editor doubled down on our efforts to "Make Reading Fun Again"
8. Watch the pages come to life! Check out our brand new story walk located at Edison Johnson Rec Center - open now!
1. According to Scholastic, 93% of children say their favorite books are the ones they picked out themselves.
2. Keep your kiddo engaged in story time by asking questions such as "How do you think the main character is feeling?"
4. Join us at the DBAP on July 22 from 1pm-4pm for our Summer Block Party! Be one of the first 300 attendees and you'll receive a $5 concession voucher!
5. Break out the birthday candles, our Family Space is turning ONE! Help us celebrate the occasion with a special story time happening on Thursday, July 20 at 3:30pm