What's Happening at Book Harvest? No. 6
Welcome back, puzzle enthusiasts, to installment no. 6 of "What's Happening at Book Harvest?" This month's crossword will give you the inside scoop on our upcoming events, new team members, major program milestones, and more! First time taking on our crossword challenge? No worries - all answers can be found within the Book Harvest website, social media channels (@bookharvestnc), and even this post (hint, hint).
Now, gather your family and get to solving!
P.S. Be on the lookout for answers in next month’s post or reach out to me at email@example.com. Ready...set...solve!
Complete it online here, or download the PDF.
Last month's answers:
3. THANK YOU for making our Summer Block Party a huge success, where we saw over 3,500 attendees!
5. The first 10 attendees to buzz by for Summer Science Storytime will receive FREE "Ready for School" kits!
6. Two volunteers recently hopped over from this country down under. Check out last week's blog to see more about they're time with us. Australia
1. Crawl on over to our Family Space for the highly ANT-icipated final Summer Science Storytime of the year, where we'll be joined by a few special guests. More info to come! Bugs
2. Make sure to check out our new website to keep TABS on all things Book Harvest!
4. We installed 4 brand new Book Boxes last month! Durham is truly the City of Books!